New collection Design furniture and decoration ›
1. PreliminaryThis website is owned by Audson Design. Our office is located at Jl. Gintung Lor No. 1, Susukan, Cirebon. 45166Please check these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully.By accepting these terms and conditions, the User declares that they are of legal age and have sufficient legal standing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. IntroductionIt is necessary to register as a user on the website in order to purchase Audson products online. Registration as a user is free of charge and must be completed through the “register” tab on the website.The term “customers” refers to any individual who places an order on the Audson Design website. Audson Design operates on “Working Days” which excludes Sundays, and national holidays.Once the customers completes the payment, Audson Design will send an “Order Confirmation” to the email address registered by the customers, along with an invoice.
3. ProhibitionTo ensure a safe and respectful environment for all users, it is strictly prohibited to abuse the Site in any manner.This includes distributing harmful viruses or transmitting any other material that can cause harm to the Site or its users.Additionally, actions that violate trust, harass, or offend others, tamper with data, disrupt other users, send unsolicited promotional materials, or attempt to affect the performance or functionof any computer facility or access to the site are not allowed.It is essential to note that any breach of this provision constitutes a criminal offense under Law Number 11 of 2008 concerning the Internet and Electronic Transactions (ITE).Audson takes such violations seriously by promptly reporting them to the appropriate law enforcement authorities and appropriate legal action will be taken.
These Terms and Conditions govern all orders and contracts for the sale and supply of products made or to be made by Audson Design. They represent the entire agreement between the customers and Audson Design, replacing any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements between the parties.The customers acknowledges that in entering into this contract, neither the customers nor Audson Design relied on any representation, undertaking, or promise made by any third party, or impliedby any previous conversations or written communications between the parties, unless expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions Provision. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customers agrees to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. RegistrationTo place an order, the customers must register by creating an account on the site. The customers will not abuse this site by creating multiple user accounts.Users can access their profiles on the site, which contain important information such as previous orders and delivery addresses. This information is easily accessible and can be used to facilitate future purchases and deliveries.
6. Custom Furniture– To start the process of creating customize furniture, customers are required to carefully follow the instructions outlined in the “services” section of our website. Once the process is complete, customers will be provided with a “proforma invoice” that acknowledges the partnership between the customers and Audson Design, and confirms the order details.– Once the customers approves the sample, we will begin production of the customized furniture. After production is finished, the furniture will be securely packaged and shipped to the customers’ specified location, in compliance with Audson Design’s shipping policies and procedures.– If customers wishes to reorder customized furniture that was previously created, they can reach out to the Audson contact listed on the website directly.
– All prices indicated on the website are in Indonesian rupiahs and include taxes. Any surcharges will be clearly displayed and included in the total cost.The shipping costs will be added to the final amount and will be paid in full by customers.– At the end of the purchasing process, the customers must choose the desired shipping method. Additionally, customers may use credit wallets, or promotional vouchers to pay for all or part of their order.– To protect against unauthorized access, Audson Design will encrypt customers’ card data.Audson Design will request a pre-authorization on the customers’ card to ensure that sufficient funds are available to complete the transaction. Orders will not be confirmed until these pre-authorization checks are complete.– The customers’ card will be charged only after Audson Design sent an order confirmation. Card validation and verification checks will be carried out by the card issuer. If Audson Design does not receive the required authorization, Audson Design will not be responsible for any delays or non-delivery.– Please note that product prices on Audson Design’s website may change due to pricing policy updates. The price at the time of purchase will be invoiced. If there is a discrepancy between the listed price and the actual price, Audson Design will notify customers and provide the option to cancel or pay the correct price.
8. Delivery– Delivery of products will take place from Monday to Saturday. Customers may specify shipping details and preferences using the options provided by Audson Design.– In the event that Audson Design are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we will promptly notify the customers. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Audson Design will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or other expenses that may arise from delays.– Upon delivery of the product, Customers may be asked to sign for proof of delivery. If there is any errors, defects, or damages, please contact Audson Design Customer Service at (+62) 812-2355-3027 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers must be prepared to provide the necessary documents that were sent with the product upon request.– Please note that certain locations may be inaccessible for delivery, in which case Audson will promptly inform customers using the contact information provided at the time of purchase.Audson Design will then proceed with the cancellation of the order or arrange for delivery to an alternative address, as required.– Products will be shipped in Audson’s standard packaging.– If customers are not available to receive delivery, Audson will contact you regarding re-delivery or collection of the item from the sending courier.
9. CancellationIn the event that you would like to cancel your order, we kindly request that you contact our Audson Team at (+62) 812-2355-3027. Please note that once the order has been confirmed and/or shipped, it is no longer possible to cancel it. In the unlikely event that the product is delivered to you in an unsatisfactory condition, such as damaged, defective, or incomplete, we have establishedguidelines to ensure that your complaint is handled in accordance with our company policies. For further assistance, please contact our Audson Team by phone or refer to the return slip enclosed within the package received.
10.Returns and Refund Policy– In case of an error in the delivery, such as damage, defects, or inappropriate products, Audson Design will accept returns within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Please note that the Products must be unused, with their product tags intact, and in the original Audson Design packaging.– Customers are responsible for ensuring that the returned products are in the same condition as when the customers received them and properly packaged. In the event that the products is returned in an unsuitable condition, Audson Design reserve the right not to accept returns and to send the Product back to the customers.– Customers may process returns through the delivery service by choice.– Once customers returned the products with the return slip, the products usually be received at Audson Design’s warehouse within five (5) days after being delivered to expedition.– Refunds will be processed as soon as Audson Design received customers’ products, according to the return method selected on the return slip.
11. Vouchers– Promotional vouchers have an expiry date, as specified on the voucher, and can only be redeemed once.– Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional vouchers or discounted items.– If the order value is lower than the promotional voucher amount, there is no refunds or remaining credit will be given.– Credit voucher promotions are non-interest bearing and have no cash value.– In case the promotional voucher credit is not sufficient for the order, customers may choose to pay the remaining balance using any of the payment methods accepted by Audson Design.– Audson Design reserve the right to close customers’ account and/or demand alternative payment methods in case of fraudulent activities, attempted fraud, or any other illegal activities related to the redemption of vouchers on the website.– Audson Design shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, theft or illegibility of gift or promotional vouchers.– Audson Design may decide at its sole discretion to discontinue or cancel previously issued vouchers. In such cases, we shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the discontinuation or cancellation.
13. Force MajeurePlease be advised that in the event of force majeure, which may include to general, territorial, or industrial strikes, floods, fires, pandemics, or other unforeseeable events outside of the reasonable control of Audson Design, the company shall not be held liable for the partial or total non-fulfillment of its contractual obligations, or for any delays in the contract.
14. NotificationAny notifications or communications relating to this contract will be delivered by an email. Notification shall be send by email within two (2) working days.
15. Intellectual PropertyAudson Design reserves all intellectual and industrial property rights, including trade secrets, to all drawings, standards, pictures, diagrams, graphic materials, photographs, design samples, content, and other documents, whether in electronic form, printed form, or in the form of pre-press materials or brochures, that are provided to the customers for the purpose of manufacturing, testing, demonstrating, and marketing its products. Customers acknowledge and agree that under these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, Audson Design does not assign or transfer any of its Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights to the customers or any third-party rights. Audson Design solely authorizes costomers to access and use such materials in accordance with the terms and conditions as set forth in these GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Therefore, customers shall not be granted any other license or authorization for the use of the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights, except as expressly stated in this clause.
16. Applicable Law and JurisdictionNeither party shall be deemed to have waived any right, power, or remedy under the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by the waiving party. Any delay or failure by either party to enforce any term or condition of the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS shall not be deemed a waiver of that party’s rights to enforce such term or condition or any other term or condition.GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including any non-contractual obligations arising from or related to them, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia. Both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesian courts. Audson Design reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Customers’ continued use of the site following any such amendment will be deemed acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to review the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
7 March 2023